Easily capture great images and video with this DSLR Monopod with Fluid Pan Head. Unlike your old-school tripod, this DSLR Monopod is multifunctional and made of lightweight aluminum which makes it easier to carry anywhere!
- With supporting legs for easy and stable shooting.
- With pan head that can be easily installed on a dolly or on its legs for hassle-free shooting while moving.
- With 3 section lever-lock legs designed for easy height adjustment. Can extend up to 58 inches.
- Lightweight and easy to carry wherever you want to shoot. 1 kg. to 3 kg. maximum weight.
- 3-way head for tilting and swiveling motion and interchangeable handle designed for both right-handed and left-handed monopod user.
Other Details - Monopod Black:
Material: Aluminium Alloy & ABS
Max. Height: 148cm / 58in
Folded Height: 57cm / 22.4in
Maximum Load: 3kg
Package weight: 1225g / 2.7LB
1 x Monopod
1 x Unipod Holder
1 x Fluid Pan Head
Other Details - Monopod Red 150 CM:
Material: Aluminium Alloy
Max. Height: 150cm / 59 in
Folded Height: 81cm / 31.9 in
Maximum Load: 8kg
1 x Monopod
1 x User Manual
Share this Product
Received this just in time for our trip to Southern Utah. It was perfect for our day hikes. Quick and easy setup. Quality was very good. Great value at this price compared to some of the other monopods I was considering.
This Monopod helps me a lot to keep my photos. Love this monopod and flexibilty of the tripod. great buy!
This Product is BEST BUY FOR YOUR BUCK right here. This was my very first monopod, being a novice photographer. I've been using this since May, amd it's still going strong without any sign of wearing down. It is light and sturdy, and for the price you can't lose.
Great Quality Monopod for this price range. Solid contraction, stable positioning, smooth pan and tilt. Must have it for sports filming.
super quality nice figment, excellent. recommend 100%
very satisfied with the product.
The convenience of having a monopod that optionally can stand on its own is great. I had a piano recital for my child, and the seating arrangement was tight. A regular tripod would not be feasible, as it would take up too much space. A monopod was ideal, but we would need to setup quickly or hold it the whole time. The stands for the monopod was the best, the monopod stood on its own until my recording needed to start.
all's good and just what I needed.